Degrees and Certifications:
Hawthorne Public School Curriculum
Over the past year, the Hawthorne School District has been working to place all of its updated curricula on ATLAS, the web-based curriculum mapping program. With ATLAS, teachers, and now parents, are able to view the curriculum that is associated with each and every course taught in Hawthorne.
By clicking on the link below, the public will be able to see the core components of all district curricula, including the essential questions, core content, skills, differentiated strategies, and resources that are addressed in each course.
- Once in the website, please go to BROWSE located on the top right of the screen. This will take you to another screen that will allow you to customize your search.
- Using the drop-down menu for the filters on the left side of the screen, enter the school (select DISTRICT ELEMENTARY for all elementary MAPS), grade level, and subject you wish to view.
- Click SEARCH.
- Click on the blue link to the MAP you wish to view.
But Please Note!
As we are updating all of our MAPS onto ATLAS, there are two different types of MAPS available.
- If the MAP has been completely transferred, the contents will immediately appear when you click on the link.
- If the MAP has not been transferred, a screen with the months of the year will appear. To view the existing curriculum, click on the Course Description link at the top of the page and the complete document should appear.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!